Lake Washington Waterfront Homes – Looking at what has sold in the Laurelhurst neighborhood of Seattle according to the MLS. Laurelhurst Lake Washington waterfront homes are highly coveted as is evidenced by the MLS stats.
Just looking at closed sales over the last few years, you can see what I am talking about:
2007 Laurelhurst Lake Washington Waterfront Homes Sold in the MLS:
- A gorgeous Webster Point waterfront gem – 6 bedrooms/ 5.5 baths, 7090 square feet of home on .27 of an acre waterfront in Laurelhurst – built in 1975. Listed and sold for $5,495,000, 225 days on market – Sold 8/2007
- A historic Laurelcrest waterfront home with both Lake Washington views and mountain views – 2 bedrooms/2.75 baths built in 1939. Listed for $3,250,000 and sold for a $100k more at $3,350,000 in 6 days on market. My guess is it took six days to weed through the multiple offers on that one. Sold 8/2007
- A Laurelhurst Drive waterfront home – 4 bedroom/3 bath, 3820 square feet, built in 1924 – high bank Lake Washington waterfront with bulkhead, lake views, mountain views. Listed for $2,695,000 and sold for $10,000 less in 179 days in 10/2007.
- A Low bank Lake Washington waterfront home – Webster Point with city, lake, and mountain views. 4 bedrooms/3.5 baths, 3560 square feet, built in 1974. Listed and sold for $2,295,000 in 5 days. My suspicion is the same for those five days as the Laurelcrest waterfront home above. Sold 11/2007.
2008 Laurelhurst Lake Washington Waterfront Homes Sold in the MLS:
- A Surber Drive Belvoir Addition low bank Lake Washington waterfront home with lake views, 4 bedroom/3.5 bath, built in 1940 with 3790 sq feet. Listed for $3,175,000 and sold for $3,000,000 in 192 days on market. Sold January 2008.
2009 Laurelhurst Lake Washington Waterfront Homes Sold in the MLS:
- A Laurelhurst No bank Lake Washington Waterfront home – 4 bedrooms/ 2.5 baths 3660 square feet, built in 1929. Listed and sold for $1,950,000 with only 29 days on market. Sold June 2009.
2010 Laurelhurst Lake Washington Waterfront Homes Sold in the MLS:
- A Palisades Laurelhurst waterfront home on 55th with high bank and great lake and mountain views. 5 bedrooms/3.75 baths 3460 square feet, built in 1939. Listed for $2,488,880 and sold for $2,425,000. Sold March 2010 after only 3 days on market. $700.87 price per square foot.
- A day later… another great 55th waterfront home closed – high bank lake front home – 5 bedrooms/ 4.5 baths, built in 1929. Listed at $2,395,000 and sold for $2,172,500 after 152 days on market. Sold March 2010
Laurelhurst Lake Washington Waterfront Homes Market Outlook: 2010 is on track to exceed 2007 levels for Laurelhurst waterfront homes for sale and sold. Right now there are two more Lake Washington waterfront homes that are marked Pending in the MLS (price range $2,650,000 to $2,950,000) and another beauty for sale at Webster Point that is Active ($6,800,000).